Your own slice of country paradise close to it all. Bright living and dining areas with beamed vaulted ceilings, and beautiful hardwood and tile throughout and dark wood siding outside. Ceiling fans in most rooms and the kitchen has black and stainless appliances including an electric stove, separate oven and lots of cabinet space and granite counters. There is a water treatment system, and a separate laundry room between the kitchen and master bedroom. The master bedroom has tongue and groove wood walls with barndoors, attached bath with clawfoot tub and stone walls, and a spacious closet. The bathrooms have been recently refreshed. Relax on the wraparound patio, and the large tree covered yard with a freshly paved driveway. And there is a LARGE ''swim spa'' with a deck and cover.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Living/Dining Combo
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Dtchd Garage,Open Parking,RV/Boat Space.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch - Unscreened,Porch - Wrap Around,Shed,Workshop. City Lot,Fld Ins May be Req,Paved Street.
Heading North on US1,Turn Left on Dairy Rd.,Left on War Eagle Blvd. Home is on Left
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price