A gardener's dream! CBS home with 1854 sf under air & 240 sf enclosed Florida room for a total of 2,094 sf living. Newer roof & gutters (2016), tile throughout, 5'' baseboards, updated kitchen with Craftsman soft-close cabinets & crown, granite countertops, plus new fridge & dishwasher. Newer A/C (in & out) & gas furnace (2016). Enclosed Florida Room with tile flooring under trussed roof. Walk-in closets in master and front bedroom. Washer & dryer stay. Fully fenced yard with irrigation system; new fence 2016; and brick paver patio. Fruit trees include: valencia orange, honeybell orange, Florida peach, lime, Satsuma/ mandarin, Myers lemon, pineapple, banana & mango. HOA only $165/yr.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,854 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LANSING RIDGE SUBD PHASE FOUR B
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ext Bdrm Door/Slider,Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer - Gas,Garage Door Opener,Microwave-Built-in,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog House/Run,Fence - Wood,Porch - Enclosed,Porch - Trussed,Sprinkler - Well,Well - Private. City,Fruit Trees,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
From Wickham Rd, go east on Lansing Str., make a right at stop sign onto Lansing Str., to #2084 on right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price