FANTASTIC opportunity to own a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the highly desirable neighborhood of East Bay Plantation. With its phenomenal location that is close to everything Brevard has to offer, you will feel right at home in this well established community. Home features 2000+ sq ft, new roof, carpeting, and landscaping. Freshly painted interior & exteior. This floorplan offers split bedroom layout, single story (no stairs), vaulted ceilings and large back porch. Community pool and tennis court is just across the street with additional parking for guests. Home is conveniently located near King Center, Eastern Florida State College, Wickham Park, shopping, dining, beaches and so much more. Don't miss out on this great property. Come see it before it is gone!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,049 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
EAST BAY PLANTATION PHASE 1 REPLAT
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Non Wood Burn.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Enclosed,Porch - Trussed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Well,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
From Post Rd, Turn South onto Saint Armens Circle. Turn left to stay on Saint Armens Circle. Home will be on the left across from tennis courts.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price