YOU OWN THE LOT..Hoa dues are included in the taxes ,,own a piece of Florida in this quiet community called Barefoot Bay . This home is locate approximately one mile from the Indian River with access to a fishing dock. As the owner you also have access to a gated private beach on the ATLANTIC OCEAN. Lots of activities at the Club House , About 90 clubs to join in on cards ,shuffle board ect.3 swimming pools and Golf Course..Close to Win Dixie store .With two A/C units one for the home and one for the large closed in porch , you can stay cool..There is a large room at back of the porch , great for shop or storage ,a/c window unit turns on when you switch on the lights. Has new carpet in livingroom and both bedrooms. Water resistant Laminate flooring in both bathrooms..laundry inside
Residential - Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,324 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
BAREFOOT BAY UNIT 1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Electric Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cook Island,Kitchen - Island,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Car Carport,Open Parking,Vehicle Restrictions.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Enclosed,Storage. Paved Street,West of US1.
From US1 turn on Micco west to Brown St. Left( south) 2nd street turn on Dolphin Circle Right home is on thr Right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price