This one is a beauty with the most perfect manicured lawn . Almost everything new or remodeled. , including windows , blinds, floors, slider, ,Central A/C, ,garage door and opener , updated electrical. carpet in bedrooms .Freshly painted thruout and really nice size rooms. This home has been very lightly lived in since it has always been a vacation home until very recently.The circuit breaker box is 5 yrs old and flat roof over family room is new in 22 along with new gutter guards.Kitchen has been remodeled as well. the home is movein ready and you dont want to miss seeing it.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,288 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CLEMENTS WOOD PHASE 2
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Shower,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Laundry in Garage,Pull Down Stairs,Sky Light(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Attchd Garage,Covered.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Porch - Enclosed,Sprinkler - Well,Well - Private. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Irregular Lot.
192 south at Hollywood to Fell Rd.Go left on Fell to 1 st right and first rightwhich is John Adams ln. It is 2nd cul de sac on right
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price